- Due to the government health and safety guidelines, walk-in services are not available. Please call a head to schedule an appointment. If you do come to the clinic without an appointment you will be asked to wait outside, and someone will come out to assist you the best we can.
- Only 1 patient (or family) in the clinic at a time. Please try to only bring 1 companion to your appointment if necessary.
- A phone Screening for COVID-19 Symptoms will be performed by phone prior to your visit.
- Another screening will be preformed when you enter the clinic before your appointment.
- To protect yourself and our staff, it is mandatory that you enter the clinic wearing your own mask properly (over your nose and mouth the entire time you are in the clinic). If you have a medical reason as to why you cannot wear a mask, please let us know before you come to the clinic.
- Patients must sanitize or wash their hands when entering and leaving the clinic.
- Staff will wear personal protective equipment.
- We clean and sanitize material and surfaces after each appointment.
- If you have been feeling unwell, have travelled within the last 14 days, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home. We will schedule your appointment to a later date.