Our Clinic Safety Procedures
We are here to help you with all your hearing care needs. With our elevated sanitary procedures, we can see a limited number of in-person appointments per day. We are also offering curb side and virtual services. Please call or email for an appointment or service.
- Before you come to the clinic please inform us if you have tested positive for COVID or if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive in the last 30 days. If you are feeling unwell prior to your appointment, please let us know. Your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Due to the government health and safety guidelines, walk-in services are not available. Please call a head to schedule an appointment. If you come to the clinic without an appointment you may be asked to wait outside until someone can assist you or we may ask you to come back at for a specific time.
- Only 1 patient (or family) in the clinic at a time. Please try to only bring 1 companion to your appointment if necessary.
- A phone Screening for COVID-19 Symptoms will be performed by phone prior to your visit.
- Another screening will be preformed when you arrive to the clinic before your appointment.
- To protect yourself and our staff, it is mandatory that you enter the clinic wearing your own mask properly (over your nose and mouth the entire time you are in the clinic). If you have a medical reason as to why you cannot wear a mask, please let us know before you come to the clinic.
- Patients must sanitize or wash their hands when entering and leaving the clinic.
- Staff will wear personal protective equipment.
- We clean and sanitize all materials and surfaces after each appointment.
Thank you for your understanding in keeping our clinic safe for our patients and staff.