Our Clinic Safety Procedures
- Before you come to the clinic please inform us if you have tested positive for COVID or if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive in the last 30 days. If you are feeling unwell prior to your appointment, please let us know. Your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Due to the government health and safety guidelines, walk-in services are not available. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment. If you come to the clinic without an appointment you may be asked to wait outside until someone can assist you or we may ask you to come back at for a specific time.
- Only 1 patient (or family) in the clinic at a time. Please try to only bring 1 companion to your appointment if necessary.
- A phone Screening for COVID-19 Symptoms will be performed by phone prior to your visit.
- Another screening will be performed when you arrive to the clinic before your appointment.
- To protect yourself and our staff, it is mandatory that you enter the clinic wearing your own mask properly (over your nose and mouth the entire time you are in the clinic). If you have a medical reason as to why you cannot wear a mask, please let us know before you come to the clinic.
- Patients must sanitize or wash their hands when entering and leaving the clinic.
- Staff will wear personal protective equipment.
- We clean and sanitize all materials and surfaces after each appointment.
Thank you for your understanding in keeping our clinic safe for our patients and staff.
Make Us Your Partners in Hearing
Let’s embark on your hearing journey together.
Do you have questions about your hearing? We’re here to help and guide you. You deserve to enjoy every small, incredible sound life has to offer. Let’s work together to find the perfect hearing solution for you.
Sound is the Paintbrush; Hearing is Art
Bring the beauty of sound back into your life.
Tues/Thurs: 9AM - 5PM
Fri: 9AM - 3PM
Aurora, ON L4G 1N1